Isham Cricket Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Banter

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights Empty
PostSubject: Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights   Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:39 am

Outdoor nets start this Thursday from 6 pm at the ground. All players expected to attend.

The new roll-on cage is finished so we will be netting on a grass wicket this season. (we may have to go on the artificial for the first week as its been so wet Des is struggling to get the practice wicket cut).

This year we'll be doing Batting and Bowling practice in the net but also fielding drills.
Back to top Go down
Zirconium

Zirconium

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights   Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:37 pm

ha ha ha ha ha....that should put enough of them off to make the grand attendence about 4 , and that will be including percy!!

good luck "skipper"..
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights   Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights EmptyThu May 01, 2008 11:25 am

Nets are on tonight and we'll be out on the (safer) square instead of the artificial nets. can we keep up the good turnout.

And for Zirconiums information there were 14 of us there last week mate - tell me the last time you went to a midweek net with 14 1st and 2nd team players there? - Never, cos your too scared to face anyone above trickle pace!! ha ha.......

See you all there. bounce
Back to top Go down
Zirconium

Zirconium

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights   Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights EmptyThu May 01, 2008 4:35 pm

your right i dont turn up for thursday "senior nets " but thats something to do with the fact the U-17's play their matches on that day ....as they have done for the last 4 yrs....durrrr...... clown

p.s i thought wednesday was "midweek"????
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Number of posts : 489

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights   Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights EmptyFri May 02, 2008 1:07 pm

I swear I've been crocked after that fielding drill last night.

More of it though! I'm just a little upset at how unfit I am. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights   Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:39 pm

I think nets are far more enjoyable and worthwhile now we are doing some fielding and fitness drills. Lets keep up the good turnouts........

Good luck to the 2's tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights   Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights Empty

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Nets Thursday Nights
Page 1 of 1