Isham Cricket Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Banter

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Towcester Races Thursday 19th June.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Towcester Races Thursday 19th June. Empty
PostSubject: Towcester Races Thursday 19th June.   Towcester Races Thursday 19th June. EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:50 pm

Club trip has been organised to Towcester Races for the last evening meet of the summer on Thursday 19th June.

Its free entry and should be a great evening with races and entertainment. cheers

Depending on numbers we may be organising a mini bus from the club.

Need to know numbers asap. Which doesn't mean the usual let me know about 3 weeks too late that your interested like a number of people have done when I mentioned going to see a Test Match this summer...... Mad

First Race starts at 6:40

Need confirmed numbers before Sat evening.
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Towcester Races Thursday 19th June.   Towcester Races Thursday 19th June. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:16 am

Am i too late ???
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

Number of posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: Towcester Races Thursday 19th June.   Towcester Races Thursday 19th June. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:59 am

No mate. There is a poster in the Clubhouse lobby on the pinboard where people need to put their names down.

I'll be up there tonight. Do you want me to put just you down or you and Karen down?
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

PostSubject: Re: Towcester Races Thursday 19th June.   Towcester Races Thursday 19th June. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:26 am

I was there in the afternoon so added me and my nurse .
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

PostSubject: Re: Towcester Races Thursday 19th June.   Towcester Races Thursday 19th June. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:29 am

Have to say , it was a very enjoyable evening last night at Towcester and also CONGRATULATIONS to Michelle, who scooped the £1000 first prize of the best dressed woman. Think Derv may have spent it already but WELL DONE anyway Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Number of posts : 489

PostSubject: Re: Towcester Races Thursday 19th June.   Towcester Races Thursday 19th June. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 7:12 pm

Sounded like a good night and from the photo Michelle does look pretty damn gorgeous... will hold back on the adjectives cus Derv is reading! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Columbo

Columbo

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Towcester Races Thursday 19th June.   Towcester Races Thursday 19th June. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:38 am

The nice thing is the way Derv tried to make her look good by turning up in a donkey jacket that even David Essex would have laughed his tits off at. For those who didn't witness it, despite having every colour of the spectrum represented somewhere, somehow none of them managed to match. The true seal of greatness to my mind, however, was the proud boast on the inside pocket "Made in West Germany". Even assuming Derv's jacket left the old Federal Republic to the sound of champagne corks popping as the Berlin wall crashed down on TV, that still means he bought it while Dallas was still on, I was still at Junior School and Alex Brown was just a glint in the milkmans eye. Still it is quite an achievement to be wearing an article of clothing made in a nation that no longer exsists. One wonders what other long extinct nations live on now only in the wardrobe of Dave Barlow. Are the much heralded skills of the tailors of East Prussia, once thought lost forever, still evidenced by a pair of Derv's trousers ?

I'm back, and its like I never went away

I was going to say "Tim Rice" rather than "David Essex", but I didn't want Scopes to ban me again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Towcester Races Thursday 19th June.   Towcester Races Thursday 19th June. Empty

Back to top Go down

Towcester Races Thursday 19th June.
Page 1 of 1