Isham Cricket Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Banter

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

INDOOR WINTER NETS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2006-08-21

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Winter nets start on Jan 5th at Southfields School in Kettering.

Tried to get Chris Hatton School again but its was fully booked. Southfields has got a brand new Sports centre so should be a good standard.

Monday evenings 8:30 till 10 then off to the pub for a quick pint.

I booked Mondays as its generally an evening when no one does much and starting at 8:30 allows people to get home from work and have dinner before they set off. Also gives time for a quick pint afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Jimbo

Number of posts : 139

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:45 pm

Girls school? Like it...

8.30pm start - Bolar will be there from midday.
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Number of posts : 489

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:10 pm

Sorry boss - will be netting on Monday nights with the Monty Old Boys. Saying that they net at Bishop so I could bat early on with Isham and then peg it to Bishop and have a second innings! lol!
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2006-08-22

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:46 am

Do you think 2 innings will really make much difference to your batting Shorty ???
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:02 pm

every little helps!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Columbo

Columbo

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2006-09-05

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:46 pm

Quote :
Girls school? Like it...

8.30pm start - Bolar will be there from midday.

INDOOR WINTER NETS 11801987
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:01 pm

Just to let you all know. Tonights net session will be a fitness session. Football, basketball and bleep test. Ok, only joking on the bleep test!!

Southfields have just called and are waiting on delivery of their new cricket mats.

Thought as it is first session instead of cancelling at last minute we could all get our bodies moving about again after an xmas of beer and food.....
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Well done to those who turned up on Monday for nets. I initially mentioned the bleep test as a joke but we actually ended up doing it as Pete Wills bought it along. Think it will become a tri weekly event to see if we can get fitter for the start of the season. Kyle currently sets the benchmark by reaching level 12 !!!

Nets on Monday will be a normal session as the mats will be here. Can we all try and make it.
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:26 am

Level 12.... PAH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:25 pm

I seem to remember you saying that your best was level 12 in an e-mail to me last week, so don't mock............

make sure your there at the next session and we'll have a look at your running capabilities.......
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Apologies to those who went to nets on Mon to find no mats again. I've been of ill all week and only just opened a mail from Southfields that they sent on Mon morning. basically the trolleys for the mats turned up but with no mats. I've been assured they will be here for next week and we will be reimbursed for last week.

So full on nets this week..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:12 pm

let me at 'em! LET ME AT 'EM!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: 2010 INDOOR NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:36 pm

Indoor nets start this Monday 11th Jan. bounce

At Southfields School Kettering again.

7.30 -8.30pm.

Please make every effort to attend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INDOOR WINTER NETS   INDOOR WINTER NETS Empty

Back to top Go down

INDOOR WINTER NETS
Page 1 of 1