Isham Cricket Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Banter

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test Match - Trent Bridge Thurs 5th June.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Test Match - Trent Bridge Thurs 5th June. Empty
PostSubject: Test Match - Trent Bridge Thurs 5th June.   Test Match - Trent Bridge Thurs 5th June. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 5:28 pm

During our weekend at the rugby it was discussed that we should try and do the same thing for one of the test matches this summer. Tickets are like goldust but I've done some research today and get get hold of tickets for 1st day of the NZ test at Trent Bridge which is Thursday 5th June. Tickets are gonna be roughly £50 and we can get in the comfort inn in the town centre for £25 each. Thurs would be an ideal day as we can all take the Friday off and stay the night and head out into Nottingham.

Can I have a show of intrest from people? As with all things like this if we're gonna do it we need to do it pretty fast as the tickets will sell out very shortly..........
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Test Match - Trent Bridge Thurs 5th June. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Match - Trent Bridge Thurs 5th June.   Test Match - Trent Bridge Thurs 5th June. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:35 pm

Sounds good.

also whilst we're at it, slightly closer to home, I've just had an e-mail from NCCC with regards to cheap(er) Twenty20 tickets for the coming season. Just wondering if it might be worth taking advantage and getting some in now for the summer. Always a good evening out.
Back to top Go down

Test Match - Trent Bridge Thurs 5th June.
Page 1 of 1