Isham Cricket Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Banter

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Judgement Night

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Columbo

Columbo

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2006-09-05

Judgement Night Empty
PostSubject: Judgement Night   Judgement Night EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:43 am

Tuesday 23rd June. Burton Latimer Town U15s v. Isham U15s at Hall Field (The home of cricket). All visiting fans will be welcomed and our bar will be open. Bottled Beers also available. Coach parties by appointment only.
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Judgement Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement Night   Judgement Night EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:35 am

Hmmm might be worth a night out.
What real ales are on offer as this may swing it for me.
Back to top Go down
Zirconium

Zirconium

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Judgement Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement Night   Judgement Night EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:19 pm

what was the match result ???isham or burton win Laughing
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

Number of posts : 360

Judgement Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement Night   Judgement Night EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:25 pm

So how did 'Judgement Night' go then?

Presumably by naming it that your were ensueing that the winners would be 'Judged' the better team, club and general all round superior place to play cricket.....

Who won by the way?????
Back to top Go down
Billyboy

Billyboy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-09-18

Judgement Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement Night   Judgement Night EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:48 pm

my sources tell me that it was an isham(somewhat controversial maybe) win. was it on Tueday or the 23rd(monday), cos Tuesday 23rd June won't exist for a year
Back to top Go down
Columbo

Columbo

Judgement Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement Night   Judgement Night EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 7:06 pm

The Isham players did thier best and don't deserve to have the win tainted by reference to the slightly dodgy run out decision which was given by their coach/manager/umpire, which wasn't their fault. (Although it might be a good idea to point out to your umpires that a player only needs to get to the white line to complete a run, not the sight screen).

What is illustrative is that Courty, who is supposedly keeping Kalvin's seat as first team captain warm this year, needed me to tell him that his team had won.
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

Number of posts : 360

Judgement Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement Night   Judgement Night EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:14 pm

'Presumably by naming it that your were ensueing that the winners would be 'Judged' the better team, club and general all round superior place to play cricket.....'

I think its slightly obvious from the post that I already knew who had won the fixture......
Back to top Go down
Columbo

Columbo

Judgement Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement Night   Judgement Night EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:23 pm

Yes, but you didn't till I told you Wednesday night. And I graciously haven't even mentioned Monday. Best of 3. Decider Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Judgement Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement Night   Judgement Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Judgement Night
Page 1 of 1