Isham Cricket Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Banter

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Juan Harker Farewell Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pie chooker

pie chooker

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Juan Harker Farewell Night Empty
PostSubject: Juan Harker Farewell Night   Juan Harker Farewell Night EmptySun Aug 27, 2006 5:11 pm

Saturday 9th September @ Isham CC.

1st X1 away @ ONs. 2nd X1 @ home to ?????????

Juans penultimate game before going home to Port Elizabeth .

Please be available to show your appreciation to Juan who im sure most of you will agree has been a fantastic overseas player for Isham CC.
Apart from playing 1st team , has played Rutland league, Geddington midweek for Courty and any midweek fixtures he has been asked to play in.
Also won a 2nd team game for M.B Vs Wellingborough 7ths .

Juan has also helped out behind the scenes aswell from umpiring for J.B and the youth set up , to working the bar at certain functions at Isham.

There will be food available on the night , and hopefully a disco/ karaoke.
No Live band this time . ha ha .
So please come along and support this event and bring as many friends as you know.
See you all there .
Back to top Go down
Columbo

Columbo

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2006-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Juan Harker Farewell Night   Juan Harker Farewell Night EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 11:33 pm

Are you holding another one of these this year ?
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

PostSubject: Re: Juan Harker Farewell Night   Juan Harker Farewell Night EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 11:49 pm

Would you like an invite ??
Back to top Go down
Columbo

Columbo

PostSubject: Re: Juan Harker Farewell Night   Juan Harker Farewell Night EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 6:38 pm

Well I'll tell you what: You made Johann a VP for failing to get you promoted. What are you going to do this year for the overseas who single handedly saved you from relegation ? I can see Alan having to move aside so he can be made President
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

PostSubject: Re: Juan Harker Farewell Night   Juan Harker Farewell Night EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 6:34 pm

In that case i can see Henco having the freedom of Burton Latimer.
Back to top Go down
Columbo

Columbo

PostSubject: Re: Juan Harker Farewell Night   Juan Harker Farewell Night EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 11:16 am

We just made our overseas feel welcome. (very welcome in some cases).
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

PostSubject: Re: Juan Harker Farewell Night   Juan Harker Farewell Night EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:15 am

Is that why you went to Burton in hope of receiving the same sort of welcome ??
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Juan Harker Farewell Night   Juan Harker Farewell Night EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 12:47 pm

So when's the farewell night for Burton's overseas? Surely it'll be before the end of the season when he goes home?

Talking of overseas players, was talking to some cricketers on Sat night and they were telling me about one of the prem teams who's overseas left them with a quarter of the season still to play and since he left they havn't won a game and are now in a relegation battle - talk about bad organisation eh? Bet you boys at Burton laughed when you heard about that one eh?!!!! I can't for the life of me remember which team it was but never mind, teaches us all a lesson eh? Anyway Columbo, let us all know when Henco's leaving do is, I'm guessing in a few weeks time? and we'll all come along for a pint.
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

PostSubject: Re: Juan Harker Farewell Night   Juan Harker Farewell Night EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 9:28 am

We bloody wont . They dont sell any decent beer at their club.
Back to top Go down
Columbo

Columbo

PostSubject: Re: Juan Harker Farewell Night   Juan Harker Farewell Night EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:17 pm

We went into town the day before Henko left, our overseas from last year came to visit (is Juan doing that this year ?, maybe the guy this year will do it next if the price is right), and we had a double leaving do for him and Bendon. I thought you would have known since one of your number chose to come with us.

If you want to come down to Burton for a pint you're all welcome, we are a friendly club like that. Guess thats why there are so many players trying to join. Picked up any Harrowden players yet boys ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juan Harker Farewell Night   Juan Harker Farewell Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Juan Harker Farewell Night
Page 1 of 1