Isham Cricket Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Banter

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is there an AGM tonight ?

Go down 
+3
Shorty
Old Boy Legend
Columbo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Columbo

Columbo

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2006-09-05

Is there an AGM tonight ? Empty
PostSubject: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2006 1:23 pm

Are we trying to keep this quiet lest somebody actually turns up ? What time does it start ?
Back to top Go down
Columbo

Columbo

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2006 1:30 pm

Oh and Jim, I have already anticipated you waiting until tomorrow and then posting "No, it was last night", so don't even bother !
Back to top Go down
Old Boy Legend

Old Boy Legend

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2006 1:37 pm

shhhhssshhhh its a secret !! No
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamcricket.net
Shorty

Shorty

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2006 7:19 pm

it all kicks off in 3 hours time. that's 7:30pm for people who can't tell the time.

check the bloody website Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Columbo

Columbo

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2006 10:01 pm

The bloody website didn't have the time on until this afternoon. Usefulness = 0

Oh, and incedently, if somebody can't tell the time, telling them that the AGM is at 7.30 is fairly pointless isn't it ? As you have been told before, a prerequisite of sarcasm is correctitude.
Back to top Go down
vicky

vicky

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 12:27 am

Checked out the latest news section on our web-site and I dont see any mention of the clubs Annual meeting,is this not the area where the Top Brass let us little people know of entertaining evenings.!!!!
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 2:09 pm

Have i missed it ?? Thought it was next week . 29th .
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

Number of posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 2:45 pm

Shorty kept it quiet so he could turn up on his own and vote himself in as President, Chairman and 1st, 2nd and Sunday Skipper. They also (they being him and his mate Lanky Si, who Shorty voted onto the committee beforehand) had a vote and decided to change the name of the club to Peter Short CC. If you have any complaints then see Peter Short but seeing as you all had your crystal balls and didn't bother to look at them don't expect much of a response.........

lol!
Sorry Shorty, couldn't resist!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 4:14 pm

no probs mate - I get the just!

Will be a note about the AGM on the web later on!

And I've just realised I can't make it. I'll be in a 4 star hotel in London. Sorry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 10:20 am

Shorty , whats getting the just ?

You cant make our AGM ? I bet you will be at the Montague club in Kettering on Thursday for W&WCC AGM.
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 4:01 pm

jist. You know "get the just", just with a u replacing the i! Keep up with the times boss!

W&W AGM is tonight (of which I'll be attending)

On Thursday I'm washing my hair - god knows it takes a while cus I've let it grow so long!
Back to top Go down
Zirconium

Zirconium

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 5:32 pm

will you be washing your hair in the four star hotel as previously mentioned????? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 6:57 pm

probably. I'm off to watch Bill Bailey and he is very keen on clean hair!
Back to top Go down
Zirconium

Zirconium

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 11:01 pm

so did w&w cc elect you as "via el presidente" then? or will you be joining another club that will? Laughing
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 7:02 pm

I hear he s the treasurer and promised to supply their kit.

The above mentioned kit has Marstons Pedigree on the front . The club badge needs changing thou.
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

Number of posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 7:38 pm

I can't work out why but I've just had a text from Craig Ferguson asking if the ISHAM CC lettering on our is kit is easy to 'pick' out?!!!

Anyone have any theory's on this......

Hold on, Tillsey's just texted asking if the club would mind Weekly changing from green to Maroon next season!!!

The plot thickens!!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there an AGM tonight ?   Is there an AGM tonight ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there an AGM tonight ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Isham Cricket Club Forum :: Latest News From the Club-
Jump to: