Isham Cricket Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Banter

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April   Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 6:15 pm

SUNDAY 6TH APRIL

8:30 am Breakfast, 9 am Start.

Were having a club day where all players are expected to turn out and lend a hand on the clubhouse and ground.

We need everybody to turn out. There are loads of jobs that need doing, like cleaning and painting of sightscreen, Painting of external doors, strimming and clean up of net area etc etc.

Des and I be making a list of jobs and assigning people.

We need a big turnout so make sure you are there in old kit, ready to lend a hand.
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Number of posts : 489

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April   Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Kettering Rugby are playing Bedford in the KO final... may only be around for a few hours for that. Is the place still likely to be trashed after the dinner.
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April   Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Were not doing anything inside the pavilion so it doesn't matter if the dinner things are still out. If they are we can all lend a hand tidying them up.

I'm sure the rugy final doesn't kick off until 2 or 3 in the afternoon so if you get there at 9am that will give you a fair few hours at the ground.....
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April   Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:46 pm

Pencil me in for plenty of shitting on the outfield and knocking stuff over.
Back to top Go down
Long Hop
Admin
Long Hop

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April   Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Thanks to all those who turned up to lend a hand, despite the covering of snow we woke up to!!! The ground is looking much smarter ready for the new season.

Those who didn't turn up without good reason had better appreciate the work we all did and if I hear any of you complain about the ground in any way you'll be feeling my fist and Dessie's boot in swift succesion!!!
Back to top Go down
pie chooker

pie chooker

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April   Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:16 pm

Appreciate the work you did ??

I hear you spent the best part of the day looking for items in Focus .

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April   Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Season Ground Repair and Tidy Sunday 6th April
Page 1 of 1